Monday, March 21, 2011

Check out my new blog!

This past weekend, I saw my first sign of spring—snow drops in my front yard. What fun!

I have a brand new blog: The Write Now! Coach blogs. Later this week, I will be shutting down this blog. I'd love it if you'd join me for conversation at the new blog. Here are some of the topics I will be blogging about:


Writing and publishing! Of course, each week I will offer tips on writing and publishing.


Books! I have a stack of books just WAITING to be reviewed. Check out the blog for weekly reviews of fiction, nonfiction, and writing books.


The Mindfulness Project: Mindfulness was my New Year's resolution. I'll be blogging about the resources I'm using and how it is going.


Write2Transform: Writing can transform our lives. On most Wednesdays, I'll be posting journaling prompts--so that you can transform your life, too.


This week, I have some big things coming up on the blog:

*Tuesday, March 22, 2011: I will announce BIG NEWS about an exciting new project I am working on. 

*Wednesday, March 23, 2011: I will post my review of Becky Levine's 
book The Writing and Critique Group Survival Guide. Come to the Mastermind class or leave a comment to be entered into a contest to WIN BECKY'S BOOK!

Thursday, March 24, 2011: Stop by to read the new blog schedule.



At the end of the week, everyone who comments on the blog will be entered into a contest to win books. One of the books is Beth Groundwater's great new mystery Deadly Currents.



I look forward to seeing you this week on the new blog!


Happy Spring!

Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment